vendredi 13 juin 2014

The best vegan chocolate chip cookies.


It's a bit funny to think I've never been a huge cookies enthusiast yet that's the second cookies recipe on my blog. I guess they're just so easy and quick to make that it ends up becoming one of everyone's favourites!
Those cookies are definitely now one of my favourite easy&quick&suretoimpresspeople recipe, 
I've actually done it twice in two weeks for my sister&I, and a third time to send to my father for father's day. 

They're just THAT good!

I filmed a recipe video ,


but thought you'd like to see the recipe written down as well, so here we go!

You'll need :
 2-3generous tbspoons of coconut oil, melted.
3/4 of a cup of brown sugar
1/4 of a cup of non dairy milk
1tspoon of baking powder&1tspoon of baking soda
2cups of flour
chocolate chips!

Preheat the oven to 180°C (356 F). Once the coconut oil is melted, mix it with the sugar, then the milk and mix well. Then add the flour and the baking powder&soda, keep mixing. At this point you should get a very coconutsmelling dough, in which you now want to add the chocolate chips.
All you've got left to do is form small balls, place them on a cookie sheet and press them a little bit  with the palms of your hands. Place in the oven for between 8 to 10minutes, and they're done! 
Let them cool a little bit and enjoy ! :)

4 commentaires:

  1. Coookiesssssssss. I'm not a huge cookie person but I'm going through a "vegan phase" so I might have to try these out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can I ask you if you are from Czech Republic? : 3
    love uu

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I followed your recipe and oh my goodness these cookies were wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Emy!! I made these according to your recipe before and they were delicious. Today I tried tweaking it a little to make new flavours, and I wrote about it on my blog. I hope you don't mind that I used your recipe as a base! I linked to you of course :)

    RépondreSupprimer