jeudi 1 mai 2014

Budapest I.

Will you hate me if I post more pictures of Budapest? How could you hate me for posting such beautiful pictures? Which are only beautiful because of Budapest, I'm not to praise for that. Budapest has definitely stolen my heart, from the first two days I spent there a few years ago. It never fails to make me feel happy and at home. I have ... a ton of pictures of this trip. Two memory cards that is. So, this is just a little bit of what you can expect for the next posts. I'm still trying to organize them and try to find themes to post them together but I just want to share everything with you guys! 
I've fallen in love with a lot of places, I've come back to a lot of places, I've felt sad leaving many of them too... I miss Japan daily, and I could go back to Italy in an heartbeat. But Budapest is special. From the very first time I walked its streets, I have felt something unique, different, strong and I think that's love. Simply love.

Ah. I cannot wait for the time when I can live there for a while. 
If you're interested, check out my youtube channel, where I uploaded video blogs of this trip !
Is there somewhere that makes you feel this way too?
















6 commentaires:

  1. gorgeous big city. Budapest is pulsing day and night

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Even though it is difficult and sad to leave a place we have fallen in love with, we can count ourselves lucky to have even found such a place - one that fills us with passion and inspiration. I'm so happy you could take this journey and share it with your sister!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love Budapest :) Amazing photos !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These pictures are beautiful. You are so fortunate to be able to travel to these cities that have so much culture and breathtaking architecture. Your blog is such a pleasure to read :) I really love your videos as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I've heard so many wonderful things about Budapest. Your pictures only make me more desirous to go :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi there! A follower here! ;P Have you ever been in Spain? I invite you to come here and see our mediterranean coasts ^^

    RépondreSupprimer